Bhavanalate
Grandma has spent this childhood in love care and Dessert.
Grandma, what can i say about this? You must have experienced this love of my grandmother! My whole childhood was spent with my grandmother
I used to call my grandmother mother
She had wrinkles on her face.....
Life
My grandmother spent her childhood in Pimpalgaon. She got married at a very young age.
Story
I have lived with my grandmother since childhood. She loved me very much. If there was a fair in the village, she would bring me food and give me money.
My grandmother used to sing very nice charolais and devotional songs. Her voice was very sweet. There is a temple near our house where she used to go every day for Pooja, Aarti.
Once I went to my uncle's village, my grandmother had an accident, her condition was very serious, she was blown away by bss bus. She had 360 stitches on her leg. When I came back from my uncle's village, my grandmother was having a hard time getting up and sitting down. She couldn't do anything, so we stood on our farm. My parents lived nearby. After a few days, she recovered and an argument broke out between her and my father. Then she didn't stay with us. And my dad didn't go to her, and neither can I. A few days passed and then we started talking to Grandma again. I used to visit her before going to college. She used to pay me for meals every day. One day I went to college without meeting her.
I went to Aji because I didn't take tiffin that day. She was asleep. She was in very poor health. I thought she was in constant pain. She was hungry all day .So I called Baba but he did not answer.
Then I went to call them. We came home. She was in great pain. We took her to the hospital. Doctors said she had suffered a heart attack. She didn't have much time.
Went to see her. She looked at me and smiled and turned her hand over my head. She was taking my name until her last breath. She took Baba's hand and finally took care of the children. And she let out a sigh .................
I look up too the sky
And talk to you.
What I Wouldn't
Give too hear you
Talk back .
I miss your voice. I miss
your laughter ,
I miss Everything
About u❤️🥺
Reference link
https://www.all-greatquotes.com/in-loving-memory-cards-i-look-up-to-the-sky-and-talk-to-you/
माझ्या हृदयाच्या अतिशय जवळ असलेल्या घरात
ReplyDeleteआता नाही वाट बघणारी माझी आजी 💕
मिठीत घेऊन डोक्यावरून हात फिरवायला
आता नाही माझी आजी 🙏
🥺MISS YOU AAJI 🥺🥺
जोपर्यंत ती होती कधी काही मागण्याची गरज पडली नाही
ReplyDeleteआता सर्व काही आहे पन मायेची ती सावली नाही 🥺miss you aaji